Thursday, May 7, 2009

Aaarrggghhh! Prozac, anyone?

It is 23 days and 1 hour till wedding and I just today found out that I have 2 major projects due in the next two weeks!!!111!!omg!!!wtf!!!

By Monday I have to be ready to roll out a new feature to to the massive Excel spreadsheets we use to track everything, and then the rest of the week schedule with my counterparts for them to zip & email me theirs. Then I will make the modifications, test them and zip and email back. Ten times. In addition to my other duties.

And then by the end of the next week I have to enter into a veeerrrryyyy sslloooowwww web database all of the classes scheduled for FY10 in my district. AND come up with the FY10 spreadsheet with requested upgrades.

This in addition to wedding ceremony programs, favors (may fall by the wayside) and beading on my gown. A couple more fittings, another hair/makeup session and could I lose 10 pounds in there, please? Finalizing ceremony, ceremony music, reception playlist.

I think I'm already ha
ving an anxiety attack. Aaak!


What do you think of the hair & makeup trial run? You can't see much of the hair (the hair dresser was shorter--which not that many people are--and shot from an odd angle) and the off-centered-ness of my nose is pretty obvious. But color-wise? Feedback appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment