Saturday, November 7, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day VII: Trivial matters

I am so stock full of random trivial knowledge, why isn't it ever something that will actually gain me anything? 


I just got back from a trivia night fundraiser for the Hillsboro High School Scholarship, invited by a friend that is a graduate. Having nothing else on my calendar, and interested in a bit of a brain challenge, I agreed. Well, we placed in the top quartile; fifth out of 20, though there were a few questions/answers to which we took exception. 


Note: if you ever go to trivia in Jefferson County, make sure you have somebody that knows country music!


That is all for now. Must rest my weary brain, as each sentence is taking too many corrections to spelling, typing and thinking errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment