Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day I


NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) - Post every day for a month. That's all you have to do.

Well, I've had this blog since February of this year, but only have 16 posts so far. Most are about wedding stuff, and don't be fooled, more wedding stuff will be a-coming, but there is more going on in my life and sometimes I do feel like talking about it. But now that I have discovered Facebook, and I'm job hunting and keeping my LinkedIn profile up to date, how relevant is a blog to my life?

I have some very talented writer friends, and I love to read their blogs, and blogs of their friends, and even occasionally post some comments that are worth reading. But do my musings have enough substance (worth, humor, relevance) to merit a blog of my very own?

This month of daily posting should be a good indicator if I will be able to commit and keep it up. I purposefully do not link this to my FB profile, as I would like to have the freedom to rant without my family taking exception. So who will find me? Stop by and stay a while. Introduce yourself, and make a new friend, or chatter with an old one. I appreciate your attention, and hope to keep you entertained.

Most sincerely,
Laura

p.s. Happy All Saints' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment